3M Perfect-It Products:
3M™ Perfect-It™ Cutting Compounds are perfect to get the job done right! Made in three weight grades (light, medium and heavy) these products are sure to wow you. They can be used to repair scratches from P1500 to P800.
All cutting compounds include a wax finish. This means they can be used to cut, polish and wax in one step. This technology reduces time and expense and who doesn’t want to save TIME or EXPENSE? With these combined benefits of a polish and wax in one product, you spend more time relaxing on your boat out on the water and less time detailing it. After all, enjoyment is what having a boat is all about.
These products are also not only for boats! All Perfect-It™ products can be used on your RV and industrial applications. Perfect-It™ Brand is 3M’s™ Highest-Quality Solution for Finishing Coated Surfaces.
Another part of the Perfect-It™ system is their new Boat Wax. This is the final and professional step to get your boat the high gloss finish you want! Like 3M™ Perfect-It™ Cutting Compounds, this product is easy to use and includes high quality ingredients such as pure Brazilian Carnauba Wax which is renowned for its hardness and show-quality finish. This wax not only provides a high-quality finish but also creates a durable shell that helps protect the surface against weathering.
Whatever project you have, the 3M™ Perfect-It™ line of products will make it shine.
Tips to get your boat ready for the summer:
After months of hibernating and extreme temperatures your boat, your engine and your trailer need some love! Check out these tips to get your boat warm weather ready for the season ahead!
· Look Closely! Make sure your take a good look at your boat. Start by washing it off to clear any debris such as leaves and dirt. Double check all wires, hoses, and fabric. Check out all your controls and check for corrosion.
· Use the correct products! Did you know using automobile products can damage your vinyl or canvassing. We have featured our 3M Perfect-It products above which are great to fix any minor issues or scratches! Check out our list of accessories on our website to see what else we might have that your need this summer.
· Double check all safety devises: Make sure you have your horns and whistle. Check PFD’s and floats for expiration dates and wear and tear.
· Check battery: You want to make sure your battery is in tip top performance shape prior to getting out on the water!
· Start up and double check proper operation.
· Don’t forget to check the trailer! Lights, wheel bearings, rollers, tires and pressure.
· Double check you are registered and you have all your information correct!
Social Media connection:
We have Social Media accounts on the major social media outlets and would love to be tagged in your pictures. Below are our handles to find us.
- Facebook (@spectrumcolorStAugustine)
- Instagram(@spectrumcolorStAugustine )
- Twitter (@spectrumcolor4)
- Pinterest (@spectrumcolor)